Leg Air Compression Massager Heated Foot Calf Thigh Circulation for Restless Legs Syndrome
- Обычная цена
- Цена со скидкой
- Обычная цена
- Цена за единицу
Добавление товара в корзину
Reach Peak Performance Level and Shorten Recovery Time
A fast-paced lifestyle can wear on you, leaving behind stressed-out muscles that need soothing. Lack of sleep, and chronic stress from deadlines at work or school aren't just bad for your physical health, they also affect how you feel mentally throughout each day which can lead to fatigue and exhaustion.
Our Leg Compression Air Massager is designed specifically to rejuvenate you after a strenuous day at work or after an intense workout. It helps increase blood flow by compressing and releasing the airbags that are hugging your leg eliminating any soreness or pain due to poor circulation.Compression therapy is a highly researched and proven treatment that can provide relief for your chronic pain. Some of these benefits include:
- Better blood flow
- Prevention of leg swelling for people who stand or sit for long periods of time
Prevent varicose veins
- Management of varicose veins and other leg symptoms during pregnancy
- Prevention of venous thromboembolism, or blood clots in people who are immobile
- Improved healing of leg ulcers
- Prevention of leg ulcers coming back
- Less dizziness and nausea
- Maintenance therapy for lymphedema or swelling
- Improvement of chronic venous insufficiency in older adults
Air compression massager use controlled pressure to increase blood flow in your legs. This increased blood flow can help improve blood flow to the heart and helps prevent the build-up of fluid in your legs, which can lead to swelling and pain.
How does the Air Compression Massager work?
These Air Compression massagers are often used to relieve pain and swelling in the legs. The device uses an air pump to inflate the airbags hugging the legs. The pump then puts pressure on the area, which helps to reduce inflammation and improve circulation.
Air compression devices have adjustable settings to increase or decrease the amount of pressure depending on your needs. It also comes with a heating function to further help reduce pain and promote healing. After a 20-minute operation, if you want to keep massaging your legs, you need to turn it on again. The automatic shut-off is specially designed for the elderly and those who fall asleep during a massage.
Why choose our Leg Compression Massager?
- FULL LEG COVERAGE. Targeting tight muscles and breaking up stubborn knots allow faster recovery time. You can use this device up to 1 hour per day and drain excess lactic acid from intense workouts.
- 6 MODES WITH 3 INTENSITIES: The three intensity settings allow you a targeted message that is perfect for any type of day. From elite athletes to busy moms, everyone can benefit from air leg compression massager in improving your performance or speed up your recovery,it's the perfect solution.
- INCREASED BLOOD FLOW DECREASE INJURIES: Applying too much pressure can cause pain, while too little pressure will not provide the desired effect. This device applies the right amount of pressure, to give optimal results and improve circulation, flexibility, and range of motion.
- HASSLE-FREE CLEANING: Our leg compression massager have an internal chamber design that creates a seamless, easy-to-clean interior.
- CORDLESS MASSAGER: With the cordless design, you will not be restricted by messy and tangled cables. It can work about 2-3 hours upon different modes once fully charged for 4 hours.
What's in the box?
1 x Pair Leg Air Massager
1 x Handheld Controller
1 x USB Cable
1 x Air hose
1 x User Guide (English)
Material: Composite Material
Product Power: 10W
Automatic Shutdown Time: 20min
Noise Level: 57dB low mode; 60dB high mode
6 Modes: Auto, Leg, Foot, Press, Pinch, Relax
Knee temperature: 35℃, 45℃, 55℃, (default temperature: 35℃)
Maximum foot circumference: 36cm Maximum
Calf circumference: 55.5CM
Maximum thigh circumference: 75.5cm
- 10min is recommended for each mode, and each mode is used once a day.
- Do not soak in water, because there are electronic circuits, which will cause damage.
- Wipe with clean water, dry naturally, and do not expose to the sun, ultraviolet rays will change the color of the fabric.
- The letters R and L correspond to what we can see outside, in order to inflate normally, otherwise, there will be no air output.
- Don’t wraps too tight, recommended to leave a gap available to put 4 fingers in it.
- Please consult a doctor if you are pregnant, suffer from skin infections, high blood pressure, use a pacemaker or another serious medical condition.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
"I am really excited about this purchase. I feel like I am getting a therapist for my legs at home! It is really convenient that I can recover while sitting on my phone or doing work or watching tv. I appreciate how quiet the boots are and how they add to my recovery routine. "- Samantha Ruskin, Oregon
Frequently asked questions
How many pressure levels does Leg Compression Massager have?+
The air compression massage provided by these Leg Air Massage Boots can improve blood circulation, ease pain and swelling, and reduce fatigue. The boots have 4 pressure levels, which can be selected by pressing the button during operation. It is not necessary to squeeze too hard in order to get the desired effect. The boots will automatically inflate and deflate in a sequence of slow, medium, and fast speeds.Is there any side effects of using the Leg Compression Massager?+
While these boots are safe to use and have no known side effects, it is important not to exceed the recommended usage of 3 times per day for 15 minutes. Doing so could lead to irritation or other problems. If you find that you enjoy the Leg Air Massage Boots and want to use them more often, be sure to consult with your doctor first to make sure it is safe for you to do so. With a little bit of care, you can enjoy all the benefits these boots have to offer without any problems.How often should you use the Leg Compression Massager?+
If you're looking for a way to speed up your recovery time after a workout, you may want to consider using air compression massage boots. These boots use inflatable chambers to massage your legs and feet, helping to promote circulation and reduce inflammation. Studies have shown that using air compression massage boots 3-4 times per week can help to improve recovery time by as much as 50%. So if you're looking for a way to get back on your feet faster, be sure to give air compression massage boots a try.Are these devices safe for children?+
The Leg Compression Massager is not safe for children. The high-pressure air can cause serious injury to small children, and the devices should be kept out of reach of children at all times. If you have young children in your home, please take care to keep your Air Massage Boots safely stored away. By doing so, you can help prevent accidents and ensure that everyone in your family enjoys a safe and healthy home environment.How long do you leave compression massager on?+
In order to reap the benefits of compression therapy, it is important to wear the device for at least 18-20 hours each day. This may seem like a lot, but it ensures that the device has a chance to do its job. Graduated compression stockings and other mechanical compression devices can help to improve circulation and prevent venous reflux, but only when they are worn correctly. So if you're considering compression therapy, be sure to commit to wearing the device for at least 18-20 hours each day.
Add to Cart Now
- Выбор выделенного элемента приводит к полному обновлению страницы.
- Нажмите клавишу пробела, а затем клавиши со стрелками, чтобы выделить необходимый элемент.