Comfortably and Conveniently Restore Your Hair From Home
It’s simple. It’s just like watering plants. Your hair is either in the process of growing, resting, or falling out. The light energy acts like water and nutrients that are absorbed by your hair follicles to keep your hair in the growing phase.
The result? Dormant hairs are reactivated to reverse the thinning process, and you end up with a thicker, fuller head of hair.
Over 43% increase in hair growth from our study
Red Light Therapy users grew hair in the 4-month study
Led by a board-certified laser surgeon and dermatologist, Dr. Adam Bodian, a double-blind clinical study was conducted to test the effectiveness of the technology for treating alopecia (hair loss). The study showed impressive results that shocked even our researchers.
Thinning at the Temples
More than just another laser cap
Advanced ventilated design
Constructed with a ventilated pattern to allow airflow and breathability so your head can stay cool and comfortable.
Safety tested & durable
Sturdy, yet lightweight. All units go through the same rigorous quality inspection before it reaches your home.
Designed for optimal comfort
Our devices feature medical-grade foam pads that lightly hug your head—so comfortable you’ll forget that it’s even on.
- With its effectiveness and power, this device can provide a series of benefits in successfully stimulating hair growth by developing increased blood circulation on your scalp.
- The product can increase blood flow to the scalp and hair follicles.
- With 80 diodes we use specially developed, high efficiency that allow us to deliver the maximum amount of light and coverage for the total scalp area in the average human head.
- Consisting 20-30 minute sessions using the helmet can improve the appearance of hair quality, hair strength, and hair thickness.
- The device is suitable for hair loss, seborrheic alopecia and other hair loss problems.
- Laser Hair Growth machine provides a safe treatment which is no heating effect, no damage to the skin, and no side effects.
- Our Laser Cap works with the most effective laser wavelength 678 nm, which has been clinically proven effective for Thinning Hair Treatment .
- We guarantee they are all real lasers, a quality laser diode makes sure the effective treatment result.
- High-density diode laser and good ventilate design.
- Deep penetration by the LLL (low-level laser) for hair restoration treatment. Relieves itchy scalp conditions.
- Effective and painless procedure. Decreases recovery time when used in conjunction with hair transplants.
- The laser hair cap is easy to use, carry, and store. Large treatment area with short-time therapy.
Item Type: Laser Hair Therapy
Laser Irradiation Point: 80 PCS
Usage Time: 20mins/time
- 1 x Hair Regrowth Helmet
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Charging Plug
Does laser therapy work?
We know what you’re thinking. Yes, it really does work for most types of hair loss. Just take a look at these before and after results from our customers.
*AFTER 6 MONTHS OF USE. INDIVIDUAL RESULTS MAY VARY.
Frequently asked questions
Do these lights give off heat?+
No, it is not heated.
Are they scientifically proven?+
Clinically studied to prove that, low-level laser therapy (LLLT) can be used to enhance the results of other hair loss treatments, deep penetration by the LLLT for hair restoration, baldness treatment and relieves itchy scalp conditions. Scientific studies show the benefit of LED/laser for hair loss. Our low-level laser therapy (LLLT) appeared to be safe and effective for hair growth in both men and women. See this link 2014 study.
Are they safe?+
Yes, this can be safely used with other hair products. In fact, laser therapy should help make other products more effective because it increases cell metabolism and blood flow in the scalp area.
Will they hurt my eyes?+
It's not advised to stare directly into the laser device, however, the lights that you see in the device are the LEDs, and according to our experts, those cannot hurt your eyes. If you're seeing too much light in the peripherals and it's bothering you, you can try tilting the device a bit or wear glasses.
How long do I use them and how often?+
It can have phototherapy treatment for just 25 minutes, once every two days. Treat on your schedule at home or on the go.
Are they for babies?+
It's very comfortable and easy to use, but I'd be checking with doctors before I'd use anything like this on a child.
Do they need batteries?+
No batteries or battery pack. When used you plug it in an electric outlet.
How long do they last?+
Use it for at least 25minutes every other day.
When will I start seeing results?+
Notice an improvement within 3 - 6 months
Do we have money-back guarantee?+
Do we have warranty?+
We offer 1-year hardware warranty for each product without personal error use.
Never aim a laser pointer directly to a person’s eyes. Do not stare into beam or view with optical instruments. This could cause permanent eye damage.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products and statements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease in humans or other animals.
Add to Cart Now